Computer coding and programming language have made our lives a lot easier for us. Whether its banks, home appliances, automobiles, hospitals, every perspective of our lives depends on codes. So it’s no wonder that coding is one of the most required by most well-paying jobs today. Coding skills are particularly valuable in data analytics, research, IT, engineering segments, and web designing.
So if you are a beginner and want to learn a programming language but done know which one don’t worry we’ve got you covered. There are many great programming languages but we have listed the top 3 best programming languages to start learning in 2020 – languages that are really popular and it would really help you get a good job in 2020.
At the top of the list is of course Python. Why you ask, well is widely accepted as the best programming language to learn due to being, easy to use, fast, and easy to develop. If you look it up you can see that Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest are all built-in Python. Python gives excellent library support and has a great developer community. So a lot of startups are using Python as their primary backed stack so this opens a huge opportunity for full stack Python developers. So if you are looking for a good and better job than you should definitely learn Python immediately.
- Supports multiple systems and platforms
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) driven.
- Helps to improve Programmer’s Productivity
- Allows you to scale even the most difficult applications with security
- Extensive Support Libraries
- Note ideal for Mobile Computing
- Python’s database access layer is a bit weak and old.
Usage/Application: Internet Development and Web, Numeric applications and Scientific, Business applications, Desktop GUIs. It is extensively used in Machine Learning space and AI.
Salary: A common salary for a Python developer in the US is $114,383 per year.
Learning Difficulty: Easy
Java is the most popular programming language used for developing server-side applications. Since Java is known for being extremely stable so a lot of enterprises are using it. If you are looking for a development job at a large organization than Java in the answer. Java is the language that is very popular in Android App development.
Java does not require a specific hardware infrastructure, is easily manageable, and has a good level of security. So it’s no wonder that 90% of Fortune 500 firms rely on Java for their desktop application and backend development projects. It is also easier to learn Java compared to languages like C and C++.
- Object-Oriented language
- Java offers APIs for different activities like XML parsing, Database connection, utilities, networking, etc.
- Powerful open-source Rapid Development tools
- A large number of open-source libraries
- Memory management in Java is quite expensive
- The lack of templates can restrict you to create high-quality data structures.
Usage/Application: Java frequently used for developing Android apps, Big data, and web apps.
Salary: An average salary for a Java developer in the US is $101,013 per year.
Learning difficulty: Learning Java is simple and easy.
- It can work easily with other languages and can also be used in a large variety of applications.
Learning Difficulty: Easy
Did we miss anything to add to the best programming languages to start learning in the 2020 list? Contact us and let us know.